Feats and Failures
Answer the following questions in your science journal. Use complete sentences.
- What is engineering?
- Why was the Sydney Opera House considered an impossible build?
- Why was the Tacoma Narrows Bridge a failure?
Grade 5 Human Body –
Arnold’s Missing Organs
Shuttle through your Body
Digestive System Explorations
fun website for exploring the systems.
Learn all about your heart.
Grade 5 – prepare with these questions.
- Draw each type of bridge. Label it and list one characteristic of it.
- Define tension and give 2 examples of how you use tension in your daily life.
- Define compression and give 2 examples of how you use compression in your daily life.
- Explain why you decided to build your bridge the way you did. If you could change one thing what would it be?