Set yourself up for success – Health assignment
Create a sample day schedule. Must include:
- Healthy meals (3 meals and 2 snacks)
- Healthy habits that are important for you.
- Make your schedule as neat as possible.
- Realistic for your typical day.
Due next Thursday – November 22nd
Physical Education –
We will work hard on our participation levels, cooperative play and good sportsmanship in our first couple months of gym classes. We are practicing these skills through games like:
- flag football
- 2 ball soccer
- steal the football
- invade and conquer
DPA – Everyday we don’t have gym we are outside for a good time of DPA. During this time we are physically active playing games like:
- capture the flag
- link tag
Because being outside and being active is a part of our daily routine please continue to ensure your child is properly dressed and has appropriate shoes to run around in. We will continue to be outside throughout the fall and winter months for DPA.
Posts from 2017/2018 year
Internet safety brochure assignment.
The purpose of the brochure is to inform other students of the importance of internet safety. The brochure should include information like:
- How to handle your personal information online.
- What makes a good password?
- What is cyberbullying?
- Who can kids go to for help if they are being cyber bullied or if someone they know is?
- What is netiquette and what are some examples?
The brochure is expected to be neat and organized. It should have no spelling or punctuation mistakes. It needs to look professional. All 6 panels of the brochure need to be used. A sample brochure is posted in the room for students to refer to.
Websites to help you with your research are:
There are many others as well, these are just a few ideas to help you get started.